Monday, April 23, 2007

Orna-Mental Floss

I had my eyebrows threaded today. A first. And how could I say no to a new experience proposed by a large woman with hot wax at her disposal? She said it was only a dollar more than the old, hot method. And at only $8, paying to have an Uzbek woman put thread around her neck and then use it to somehow floss one's face is a real bargain. Stephania, the ironically bearded Uzbek lady, twisted and scraped and gritted her teeth - and elegantly ripped hair out of my brow into a very stylish shape. My eyebrows now echo the tamed beauty of an English garden. So it is with great enthusiasm that I recommend this technique to you, my hairy, swarthy friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i heard that bushy eye brows are now in fashion now. uni-brows even. i like hairy, chaotic, dada style eyebrows. hairy armpits too and legs... sexxxy.

Adam Haynes said...

Hey! I had this nightmare the other night about Sara Gentry and so this morning I was doodling around trying to make sense of it on the net and I came across all the cool stuff you've done. What gives - the last time I talked to you you were getting a PhD in corporate psychology - right? I am so impressed by everything I've seen and so happy for you! Keep on rock'n in the free world, and we should collaborate on something, sometime, someday...